This month we made chocolate salted caramel brownies with the Cookies ‘N Cream THC flavored syringe (also available in CBD). These syringes make baking edibles so easy and fun!
These syringes make baking edibles so easy and fun!
- Betty Crocker’s Salted Caramel Brownie Mix
- 1 egg
- Vegetable oil or butter
- Spoil’d Syringe
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Put ⅓ cup vegetable oil or butter in a small pan over medium heat on the stove
- Place your syringe under running warm water for 60 seconds
- Once the distillate has loosened from the edges, push out your desired amount into the pan and mix it with your oil or butter thoroughly
- Add however much of the syringe you want for your recipe
- We used ¼ of the syringe*
- Combine together in a medium bowl and stir:
- Brownie mix
- ¼ cup water
- Oil/cannabis mixture
- 1 egg
- Grease the bottom of the pan
- Spread in pan
- Squeeze provided caramel pouch lengthwise onto batter in 4 straight lines
- Bake 28-38 minutes
- Cut into 24 brownie pieces so each brownie will have roughly 10 mg of THC if you used ¼ of the syringe
*1 gram is 1,000 milligrams and 10 mg individual edibles are most commonly sold in stores
Let’s get baked!